My name is Jeroen Hofstede,
After I graduated from High education for physics in 2001, my heart for photography and light started to blossom. Since childhood I have been interested with photography and pictures, but I did not know that this would become my greatest passion.
In 2003 I bought my first digital Nikon camera with which I found my regular companion for life and captured everything I saw what was beautiful, especially people.
I started taking courses for portrait photography, positioning and composition, studio photography, fashion&style and of course Adobe Photoshop.
Currently I study "Fashion and Design management" at the university Boccoli Milaan
Great examples for me are Greg Kadel, Nick Knight, Helmut Newton, Tim Walker, Peter Lindbergh, Mario Testino, Anna Leibovitz, Mark Seliger and many more...
In 2008 I start my one company "Jeroentje photographic's" and renamed it in 2020 to J.H. Art & Photograpics.
We shoot on location all over the world and create fashion to an art.
June 2021: Finally a little freed from the corona measures and we can go back on the road to do outdoor shoots. Click here for our projects.
- May 2021: we once again received an award "best top shot" for one of our backgrounds, by fellow photographers from all over the world on the viewbug site .... thank you very much!
About this award
Top Shot 21 is awarded to your photo that has the most time viewed. It's no small feat to take a breathtaking photo and win recognition for it. You have managed that, and we want to congratulate you on your awesome photography! Don't let nothing get in the way of posting what YOU love because people appreciate your creativity too 😄 This award is a big deal! It’s awesome when community members take the time to enjoy your photos.
- April 2021: Fashion photoshoot coat Vivioux Fashion
- April 2021: Start this month with a new sharp lens and new tutorials in photoshop from Alessandro Di Cicco.
- Jan.2021: Good start for 2021, during the corona to spend time on courses that I followed at Domestika. "Editorial photography for Beauty and Digital Retouching"+ Directing modelles + Fine art Fashion + Art direction for fashion photography. very fun and educational courses from start to finish.
- Fashion shoot Berlin,
- Masterclass with Brendan de Clarcq (known from Holland next top model) about “playing with light”, what makes a photo perfect or not if you use it incorrectly.
- Prime opening "Thierry Mugler" exibision: opening in Rotterdam museum of Art where we were invited to make the first photo shoots of the exibision.
- Photoshoot "Castle garden Arcen"
- Paris: Art and fashion shooting.
- Gold fashion shoot in Amsterdam.
- Studio photography with Pieter Dhaeze.